• We are operating at 50% of our capacity, which is 422.
-Due to our limited capacity pool passes will not be sold this year.
• Masks are recommended while patrons are not in the water.
o Mask will be worn by all concessions workers as well as gloves.
• Please follow the tape marks at our concession and admissions windows to maintain a six foot distance.
o Please follow the tape marks on the slide steps as well.
• You will be greeted at the gate and escorted to an open spot. You will also receive a bright colored card that states COVID-19 potential risks and warnings. Please return this card to the admissions window once you exit the waterpark.
• Chairs will be sanitized after each use and consistently throughout the day.
• Due to the CDC recommendations, lifeguards will not be wearing masks.
• Tubes will not be available for use until further notice.
• Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
• A limited supply of lifejackets will be available in the concession stand and will be sanitized after each use.